TRLabs is looking for a reliable communications officer who will develop and execute effective promotion and communication strategies, advertise our events, and maintain our good public relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Journalism, Communications or related field
- Good command in verbal and written in both English and French languages
- Knowledgeable in social media platforms and Microsoft Office
Research and Policy Analyst
We are in need of a research and policy analyst who will take care of the labour obstacles and demands in Canada’s rising digital economy. The candidate will also conduct investigations and evaluations on related digital policy subject such as smart cities, cybersecurity AI, and more.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Flexible and can adapt the shifting requirements and urgencies
Junior Data Analyst
We are looking for a junior data analyst who is capable of working in a challenging, dynamic working environment and is willing to be assigned in Vancouver. The ideal candidate will collaborate with the data personnel to plan and employ algorithms to get ideas from a vast amount of data.
- Obtain a data analysis degree related to mathematics, statistics and economics
- Capable to handle and analyse large unstructured datasets
- Attention to details and has strong critical thinking skills